Check out the Facebook event page for more information!
To continue to ensure the safety of our musicians, staff, and audience and in light of the impact of COVID-19 on our organization, we have made the very difficult decision to cancel the remainder of our full-orchestra concerts for the 2020-2021 season. This includes the following performances:
- Holiday Pops – December 19, 2020
- Sounds of the Americas – March 7, 2021
- Influencers – April 3, 2021
- The New World – May 8, 2021
- Symphony Speakeasy – June 12, 2021
What About the B-Side?
- Percussion Posse (Nov.) – POSTPONED (new date TBA)
- A Night in the Salon – March 4, 2021 (no change)
- Broad Ripple Brass – June 10 , 2021 (no change)
We will announce any changes to the delivery formats of the B-Side performances as we approach each date, keeping the health and safety of musicians and patrons in mind.
Information for Current Ticketholders
If you have already purchased a ticket package for the 2020-2021 season, we will automatically credit that purchase toward your 2021-2022 package. You don’t need to do anything.
If you have purchased a ticket for the postponed November B-Side concert, your ticket will be honored for the new date when announced.
If you would like to make any other arrangements for your purchased tickets (i.e. convert to a donation, request a refund, etc.) you can reply to this email or call (765) 742-6463, ext. 1 to speak with Renée Gaarder, Patron Experience Manager.